Apply for the Fordham Business Challenge '13 and compete to win one of 8 available full-tuition scholarships to study a Master of Science program at Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA) in New York City fall 2013
SOUNDS GREAT ! WHO CAN COMPETE? College seniors who will obtain their Bachelor’s degree by June 2013 OR recent university graduates and young professionals holding a university diploma WORLDWIDE
WHAT IS THE PRIZE? First place winners (8) will receive a full-tuition scholarship and an invitation to attend the prize ceremony in New York City in April 2013.
Second place winners (8) will receive a half-tuition scholarship.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAMS? Scholarships available for the following eight Master of Science Programs:
• Master of Science in Quantitative Finance (MSQF)
• Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF)
• Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence (MSMI)
• Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
• Master of Science in Investor Relations (MIR)
• Master of Science in Media Entrepreneurship (MSME)
• 3-Continent Master of Science in Global Management (3CMGM)
• Master of Science in Business Enterprise (MBE)
There is a program for everybody !
Study Engineering? Check out the MSBA or MSQF programs.
Want to travel the world and earn two degrees? The 3CMGM program is just for you.
Read about all 8 programs at www.fordhambusinesschallenge.com and find the one that is right for you
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE? February 1, 2013
HOW CAN I COMPETE? Register at www.fordhambusinesschallenge.com and take the challenge by answering (3) multiple-choice question sets and (1) essay question
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity that will take you to the business, finance and media capital of the world—New York City !